Theyíre All Our Family!
Rhode Island: Cumberland, Lincoln, Manville, Albion, Woonsocket, Pawtucket, Providence, East Side of Providence,
Seekonk, N. Smithfield, Barrington, E. Prov., E. Greenwich, Smithfield, Harrisville, Newport.
Massachusetts: Wrentham, Franklin, Attleboro, S. Attleboro, N. Attleboro, Foxboro, Rehoboth, Worcester,
Taunton, Swansea, Mansfield, Walpole, Dighton.
Rhode Island & Massachusetts Zip Codes: that we cover
02864, 02865, 02838, 02802, 02895, 02860, 02861, 02862, 02901, 02902, 02903, 02904, 02905,
02906, 02907, 02908, 02909, 02910, 02911, 02912, 02918, 02940, 02771, 02896, 028063, 02914, 02818,
02917, 02830, 02840, 02093, 02038, 02703, 02802, 02911, 02070, 02760, 02762, 02763, 02035, 01610, 02780, 02783, 02777, 02050, 02081, 02715
Yolanda's Pet Sitting & Dog Training, LLC is a full service pet sitting and dog training company.
We offer a full range of services to meet your needs. These services include pet sitting and dog walking in your home,
as outlined below; doggie daycare and dog boarding in my home
and dog training.
PET SITTING IN YOUR HOME
Pet sitting is a personalized, professional service dedicated to providing loving, experienced care for your pet in the
comfort and security of your home. It's ideal for pets that become stressed in other situations. Sociable dogs do best in my home.
Concerned pet owners know that their birds, cats, timid dogs and other small animals adjust better to their leaving & have less
stress when they remain at home. They also know that their sociable dogs will do better in an environment where there is plenty
of love, people, dogs, and stimulation and fun all day.
We follow regular routine & diet & know your pets well. We provide lots of love and individual care. That's why in-home
pet care is the choice for loving pet owners & the "pet-preferred" method. Pet owners have peace of mind knowing their pets are in our responsible care.
Advantages to using Yolanda's Pet Sitting & Dog Training:
- I've been around animals all of my life and I love them all - big & small.
- We know your pets and we know their needs.
- We follow your petís customary diet and exercise routine.
- We provide loving, personalized attention to your pet and his/her special needs.
- You donít have to be stressed about leaving your pets behind since you know they are having a vacation too.
- " Your pets will be stimulated both mentally and physically each and every time we visit them.
- Our regular visits provide a crime deterrence to your home and we offer security measures.
- You can travel with peace of mind that your pet(s) and home are in the care of professionals.
Who Should Use Our Services?
- Business Travelers.
- People who want to discover the "whole dog difference."
- Puppy owners whose puppies require frequent trips outside to potty.
- Pet owners whose dogs suffer from Separation Anxiety or other unwanted boredom-induced behaviors.
- Pet owners with long or unusual working hours.
- Those with illnesses or injuries that impede their caring for their pets themselves.
When we come out to your home for the initial visit we will:
- Meet you and your pets.
- Get detailed information about caring for your pet.
- Get appropriate vaccination records.
- Pick up a door key.
- Review policies and sign a service agreement.
- Contract, vet release, detailed information on your pets, including a personality profile, as well as emergency contact information.
During this visit, you decide how often you want your
sitter to visit each day and to determine the services you want performed.
Each visit to your home includes:
- Lots of Loving & Pampering.
- Fresh food & water.
- Clean feeding area and bowls.
- Petting & Playtime.
- Cleaning Litter box & Cages.
- Give medications, vitamins, etc.
- Clean up any Accidents.
- Daily Report Card.
"We Cater to VIPS (Very Important Pets)"
- Bringing in the mail and newspapers.
- Adjusting drapes and lights.
- Watering your indoor plants.
- Bring trash to curb on trash day.
We Offer Daily Dog Walking Services and "pllleeease" let's not forget the seniors!
These days, the eight-hour day, forty hour week just doesn't exist. When you get home after a long day,
walking your dog might be something you don't have the time or energy to do. We offer a daily walking service.
Your seniors will need to take a trip out sooner too and your adult dogs should not have to hold it more than 6-8 hrs.
A well-trained, exercised dog, is a happy, healthy and well-behaved dog. Over-crating, under socialization and under exercising
can result in behavioral problems, and even aggression and health issues. The benefits of a regular walking and socialization
routine carry our beloved dogs into their golden years.
Daily Puppy Potty Training
For puppies, a minimum of two daily visits to your home is recommended to get your puppy off to the right start.
Good rule of thumb, puppies should not be left unattended or in a crate for more than four hours. We recommend regular daycare
visits, once your puppy is fully vaccinated and potty trained.
Remember, there is no bad dog; it's us who make them bad dogs by not giving them the skills they need to survive in our world.
So, please, let us help you exercise, SOCIALIZE and train your new puppy. Isn't he worth it?
Click here, for a complete list of puppy packages.
Additional Services Offered Include:
Gift certificates also available